Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Hobby or maybe just an obsession

The purpose of this blog is to plot my progress in a new hobby that I have taken up and wanting to for a long time. Not because I have an obsession with Beer - I also love wine just as much. Not to save money either or because I am a hopeless alcoholic. I'm not hopeless.

I enjoy beers and wines with meals as well as a good old fashioned bull shit session over a glass, pot or a pint.

As can be seen in my previous blogs - the sceptics corner I have had the opportunity to travel. Australia is only just maturing with the beers that is available although the big two still have far to big a hold over the pubs, bottleshops etc. Also not to mention the cultural change that would be required to rest us Aussies off VB, XXXX, Crownies, Hahn, Toohey's etc.

The passion that is driving me is the desire to have and try different beers. So here goes.

No comments: